Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Situation

Many cultures have similarities and differences in naming they babies . For instance  he United States Culture and the Bengali Culture  are very different. In Bengali children are  name by their grandparents and also have two names where one is a pet name and the another  represent dignified. Therefore, children are not able to name after another family member. While in  the American Culture parents name they babies and also able to name them after them after they self.

Certainly my culture and the American culture are the same. This mean that parents name they babies just right after their born,and it is also acceptable for parents to  name a child after a family member.Honestly my name is very similar to my father's name. He simply add ns after his name which is Herve that become Hervens.I don't know what my name means to father so i really can't explain what its mean because it is not on dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment